Freight In Time Ltd is one of the leading freight forwarders not only in East African region but also in Africa as a whole. We are seeking to recruit a competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate to fill various positions within the organisations.
- Achieve set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and also to follow the set strategy. Develop good business relationships with clients Receives, analyze and respond to business proposals from various stakeholders providing industry-specific solutions.
- Analyze and explore business and market trends and stay updated about new technological developments taking place in the industry
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
- Maintain the Business Development database
- Support marketing activities and sales promotions.
We are looking for a skilled accountant who will be responsible for support in credit management and developing appropriate strategies to ensure timely recovery of amounts due with minimum loss exposure. One must have; a diploma in business management/Administration and at least CPA part 2, experience in sales ledger and credit control, good problem solving skills, good communication and negotiating skills.
- Contribute in design and implementation of an elaborate company credit control policy.
- Take part in the review of company credit control procedure.
- Set and monitor company credit limit to ensure acceptable level of risk exposure.
- Ensure that Direct Debit Payment System among clients is appropriately monitored and documented.
- Assist in generation of legal documents for use in the credit function
- Maintain accurate and up to date clients’ accounts records by setting up and maintaining client files.
- Reconcile transactions and balances regularly to maintain debtors’ accurate accounts.
- Obtain and maintain sufficient information to assess the credit worthiness of new and existing clients.
- Ensure that payments are correctly allocated, to the appropriate account and against the appropriate invoice(s).
- Maintain regular clients and Field Sales Staff contact to ensure timely collection of due debts
- Prepare monthly collection target for Company clients and Field Sales Staff and ensure that targets are achieved at all times.
- Handle any disputed accounts to ensure that payments are in line with company credit policy.
- Analyze the company debt portfolio on monthly basis to establish high risk accounts for reporting and recommend for resolution
- Initiate and enforce ‘Stop Supply Orders’ to overdue accounts